Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Little People have feelings, too.

I found this ad on myspace while being bored at work. I found it hilarious so I'm going to post it here:

MIDGET SEEKS OTHER LITTLE PEOPLE FOR TENNIS & HOPPING AROUND
Hi, I've been a midget all my life. I also have loved playing tennis. My problem is that I've just recently moved to Boston, and seem to be having some difficulty locating other little people to play tennis with. It's not that I am against playing with big people -- I really don't have anything against big people per se, even though they've been brutally cruel to me all my life, especially when I was in grade school and they would make fun of me, or hide the yellow pages book I would carry with me to use to boost myself up in my seat -- but I would just prefer hitting with people of my own kind who don't hit those high bouncing balls way over my head that there's no way short (no jokes!) of being shot out of a cannon straight up in the air that I could get my racket on them. I also am open to other midget activities like frolicking, hopping around, singing as we hop around, scuba diving in puddles, looking up big peoples' skirts during lunch hour, going on Paul Williams sightings tours, and, of course, short walks along the beach.

Chances are, I'll be bored again in an hour or so...so expect another post. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home