Thursday, June 28, 2007

Grace searching for her Will...


Congratulate me.

No, really.

I've finally given up on the idea of ever having a decent boyfriend. It's impossible. My dream guy doesn't exist. It's as simple as that, but it's taken me a long time to realize it.

And honestly--I was never really THAT fussy. I've always been very open in terms of who I have chosen to date. He didn't have to be of a certain race or religion. He didn't have to be a certain height or have a specific hair color.

But it doesn't matter anyway because I've officially thrown in the proverbial towel. I have tried the dating sites. I'll admit it. Whatever. Who hasn't nowadays, right? If you're lucky enough to have someone nice and you haven't had to resort to that level of fucking misery, consider yourself blessed. Lemmie tell ya kids--in case you hadn't heard already, lots of disappointment in THAT catagory. I have fully accepted--after two terrible serious relationships and countless other less serious relationships--that I am destined to be single for good. I'm not quite okay with it just yet, but I'm getting there.

Fortunately, I like cats. Because I will likely have a couple dozen when I'm an old spinster, this is a good thing. Gotta have something to keep me company.

Anyway, I was watching a "Will and Grace" rerun last night on television and realized something--that what I want. I want to shack up with a cool gay guy with awesome taste in clothing, gourmet food and drapery. I want to go antiques shopping with my boy FRIEND. It's much less complicated, you see. And since I'm not completely houndog-butt ugly, I'm pretty sure I can snag some ass whenever I feel the need, so no worries there. So, any gay men takers? Will!? Where are you?!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home