Thursday, September 14, 2006

You can now actually POST comments to my blog!

Being able to post comments to a blog? What an innovative concept!

Now you can do so. Originally, because I am an idiot, I had accidentally indicated that only a small group of folks could post to my blog. I have since set it so that registered members can now do it.

So register with Blogger and make comments! It only takes a minute of your time, it's free, and comments make Karen very happy.

I'd love suggestions on humorous topics to write about, too. I don't mean to sounds like Katie Couric looking for sign-off suggestions, I'm just asking for what the people want! :)

I'll write later, but I have yet to have my caffeinated International Foods Mocha "pussy coffee" and am more than slightly tired at the moment...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home