Monday, January 22, 2007

Crest Whitestrips and whitening mouthwash

I just want to take a moment to say how much I appreciate the company who came up with Crest Whitestrips and Crest whitening mouthwash.

They truly are wonderful products, as I have noticed that while using them, my teeth are considerably brighter, which in turn makes me look slightly more tan.

Yes, I actually look more tan with whiter teeth. This is a big deal for me, considering I may be one of the whitest people on Earth.

That is all.

1 Comments:

At 9:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish i could use those. I have sensitive teeth (which ryan will say comes from brushing them entirely too often), and therefore cannot use whitening products. i do wish i had whiter teeth though. So, i'm happy for you. :)
Valerie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home