Monday, March 05, 2007

Fuck you, Lenscrafters. Fuck you, Keebler Elves!


I bought a new pair of sunglasses last summer. I need prescription eyeglasses and I hate contacts, so it's truly something I need.

But because I either didn't take care of them well enough or because they make pure shit nowadays, one of the lenses got so scratched that I would rather suffer with the sun in my eyes on Route 93 than wear them because they were so annoying.

Also, I had had the frames adjusted a million times and no matter what, they just didn't fit that right anymore. Before you tell me how fucked up it is that I would buy frames that didn't fit me well to begin with, they USED to fit well before some little fucking Keebler elf got into my purse/car/wherever one leaves sunglasses and fucked with them during the night, so they got all misshapen.

Yeah--that's my theory. Screw you if you don't believe it. Keebler elves are real. And they fuck with sunglasses for shits and giggles and it makes me MAD.

So, I sucked it up and realized I had to go to Lenscrafters and get a new pair. I pick up a cheat pair of frames for $59.95 and ask the guy to put in the cheapest lenses he can.

Yeah. $202.49 later.

So this is why Lenscrafters can kiss my ass.

And they weren't even done in an hour!

I'm suing the Keebler elves for damages. Little bitches.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel your pain.
I don't know if you've noticed lately, but my glasses are definately crooked on my face.
In a very not-funny way.
Although, my students, who love to point out my crooked glasses on a daily basis, think it's hilarious.

You might ask why i have not replaced them yet.... well, my eyes get worse each year, and i know i'll need new lenses by April... so i might as well just wait till then in order to avoid paying lots of money now AND then.

(now and then, great movie, btw.)

so anyway, i fully support your keebler theory. Especially since i have bifocals and wear my glasses as long as I am awake and therefore can't make them crooked on my own.

The End.
<3, Valerie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home