Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Doctors and stuff.

Dentist's appointment went well last night. No cavities. In fact, the hygenist brought the dentist over BEFORE my cleaning to check out how clean my teeth were.

Yeah, I rock. Being ridiculous about personal hygiene really pays off.

And I thought they'd tell me I'd need to have my wisdom teeth pulled, but in fact, they are actually coming in relatively straight and since they're not causing me any pain (as of now, anyway), they can stay in.

Double YAY!

I have the fun lady doctor tonight. I'll be extra relieved when she tells me that my syphillis, gonorrhea and herpes have finally cleared up.

Definitely just kidding.

So I FINALLY have my second interview with that PR company tomorrow night at a restaurant in Brookline. The president of the company seems super, super nice. She had to postpone our dinner from last Wednesday, so she called me up to see if there was an alternate date I'd be available. We chatted for the better portion of an hour. She seems so personable that I'm honestly not nearly as nervous about tomorrow night as I usually am at interviews.

Other than that, nothing new going on, really. They keep telling me here at work that I'll have my job until April, then taking it back. I have it again, then they take it back. It's getting tiring; it'd be nice to know either way. Make a decision, for Christ's sake.

I'm starting to become an Air Force hater. :)

Tata for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home