Monday, November 13, 2006

Ma nam is BORAT!

OK, so I went to go see the new Borat movie with Jeff on Thursday.

Funniest. Movie. Ever. So funny that I'd actually pay to see the movie in the theatre AGAIN before I buy it when it comes on DVD in a few months.

I swear to God: I don't think there was anymore than one minute at a time where I wasn't laughing. You could barely hear the actors speaking because everyone in the theatre was laughing so hard.

Look for the Jewish Bed and Breakfast scene...holy shit. I almost urinated myself, and I'm not afraid to admit that.

So, yeah--go see it. It's worth the $9.00 ticket price (even though I didn't pay it; thanks Jeff!).

2 Comments:

At 12:41 AM , Blogger Sun Wu Kung said...

I thought it was good, too.

It is in line to become the highest grossing comedy of all time.

 
At 8:33 AM , Blogger Karen the Great said...

Rightfully so. The movie was utterly hilarious. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home